Finding YOUR New Home
One of our most important jobs is to make finding your new home a pleasant and rewarding experience for you.
We do that in a number of ways.
It all starts with us fully understanding not just “what” you’re looking for (4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, double garage, etc…) but the “Why” behind each one. This makes sure you aren’t missing out on any homes just because of differences in how you’d define a space versus what the listing has noted.
Then you’ll be introduced to our “Funnel Process”. In short, rather than the typical process of having you select the properties you want to see, we scour the entire market for you, eliminate all the homes that won’t work, and have you categorized the ones that are left. Then we go look at the best of the best. This way, once we’ve found you a home you love, you’ll never have to worry that there may be another one out there somewhere that you’d love even more. This is very important!
When we get to the homes that best fit your “What & Why’s”, we provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes details like it’s sale history, how long it’s been on the market, preferred closing dates, pertinent property details, and so on. Later, if you have questions, we’ll get the answers for you.
As local Experts, we’ll also give you the scoop on the neighborhood, so you get a clear sense of what a community is like in terms of lifestyle, amenities, schools, etc. You can count on us to steer you away from undesirable areas, and to tell you all about communities that meet or exceed your wants, needs, and desires.
When you find a property you like, we give you honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants. You shouldn’t have to make such an important decision without unbiased Expert advice.
Our process is so powerful that some of our Clients (about 18%) find their dream home on the first day of looking! And if that’s not you (which is the case for the other 82%), we make sure you don’t miss out on any new opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted in real-time. You will no longer have to deal with delays public domain websites are susceptible to.
As your Real Estate Experts, we’re committed to getting you into the right home, and we’re with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs” features (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the roof, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a look around the neighborhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s our job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Call or email and let us know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.