How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, we’ll create & implement a personalized marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. We’ll work closely with you to create this marketing plan which may include the following:
- Doing a “Pre-Listing” meeting with a Design & Presentation Specialist to make your house shine;
- Taking professional pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Utilizing powerful geographically specific marketing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, our Group meets with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other Realtors so their clients know about your property as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how we’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.