Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see, and motivated to make an offer.
We utilize a proprietary process to maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, we’ll advise you on how best to prepare your property, market it to qualified buyers, and then, at viewings, draw their attention to the great qualities of your house.
When it comes to scheduling, we use the latest software available so this is as convenient as possible. Obviously, you’re encouraged to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. We’ll take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses. All you have to do is say “yes”.
Although most of the work is done for you, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat & clean and smells nice.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If at all possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure all the lights on and the music is at a comfortable volume.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
Viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. Trust that we will do our best to minimize the disruptions. We will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about our proven approach? Please submit the form below or call or email us today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.